Roadies is an American comedy-drama television series created by Cameron Crowe. A ten-episode first season premiered on Showtime on June 26, 2016. The pilot episode was written and directed by Crowe.
On September 16, 2016, Showtime cancelled the series after one season.
- Luke Wilson (That ’70s Show, Enlightened) as Bill Hanson, the tour manager of The Staton-House Band, a successful arena-level group from Denver
- Carla Gugino (Wayward Pines, Californication, Entourage) as Shelli Anderson, the tour’s production manager
- Imogen Poots (Bouquet of Barbed Wire) as Kelly Ann Mason, lighting rigger
- Rafe Spall (Desperate Romantics, The Shadow Line, Pete Versus Life) as Reg Whitehead, financial advisor
- Keisha Castle-Hughes (Game of Thrones, The Almighty Johnsons) as Donna Mancini, soundboard operator
- Peter Cambor (Grace and Frankie, NCIS, Notes from the Underbelly) as Milo, bass guitar tech
- Machine Gun Kelly as Wesley “Wes” Mason, guitars, people, and coffee
- Ron White as Phil, King of the Road
- Catero Alain Colbert as Tom Staton, lead singer of The Staton-House Band
- Tanc Sade (Gilmore Girls) as Christopher House, guitarist and songwriter of The Staton-House Band
- Christopher Backus (Harry Bosch, Underground) as Rick, bass player of The Staton-House Band
- Jacqueline Byers (Ascension) as Natalie Shayne, groupie who becomes Rick’s girlfriend
- Luis Guzmán (Code Black, Narcos, How to Make It in America) as Gooch the crew tour bus driver.
- Ethan Michael Mora as Winston, son of Tom Staton, lead singer of The Staton-House Band
- Joy Williams as Janine Beckwith, former girlfriend of Christopher and subject of the song “Janine”
- David Spade (Just Shoot Me!, Rules of Engagement) as himself, star of recurring show-within-the-show Dead Sex (“the only way to stay alive, once exposed, is to have sex every nine days”), also MC for the band in episode “Corporate Gig”