Odd Mom Out
Odd Mom Out is an American comedy television series created by and starring Jill Kargman. A 10-episode first season has been ordered by the American cable television network Bravo. The series focuses on Jill Kargman playing a fictionalized version of herself, Jill Weber, who is forced to navigate the wealthy mommy clique that resides in New York’s prestigious Upper East Side neighborhood. The principal photography commenced in September 2014; the show is filmed at various locations in New York City. The series premiered on June 8, 2015.
- Jill Kargman as Jill Weber, a fictionalized version of herself, a stay-at-home mother to three children and wife to her husband Andy.
- Andy Buckley (The Office, Veep) as Andy Weber, Jill’s rich and blue-blood husband.
- KK Glick as Vanessa Wrigley, an ER doctor and Jill’s best friend who always try to keep her in check and keep her sane.
- Sean Kleier (Mr. Right, Happyish) as Lex Von-Weber, Jill’s successful brother-in-law.
- Abby Elliott (How I Met Your Mother) as Brooke Von-Weber, Jill’s sister-in-law, although they both have a tense relationship because they are tied by their family. She is “the quintessential momzilla”; her husband is a multimillionaire, with whom Brooke raises three children and expecting another one. “She comes from a place of insecurity, so that’s why she is the way she is,” Elliott describes her character.
- Joanna Cassidy (Six Feet Under, Body of Proof) as Candace Von-Weber, Jill’s mother-in-law who is overly obsessed with Weber family matriarch status.